Thursday, September 4, 2008

29 years of shame

29 years have gone past me ,no big achivements to drum.but yes with my limitations i was able to live 29 x 365 days .am falling back ,bits and pieces ,the assuarence of my inabilities come in all forms ,big and small. am falling back,,,,, i need to do what no one will expect from me.i need to go so far that no one recognises me .want to asses what i am capable.all i can pray for now is that one chance to go ,to some far of place to atleast try and live the way which contradicts my past.it aches ,cant look in to the mirror anymore ,how could i feel bad about myself like this?
i need to go ,need thid break ,need to hide but need to live too.wish tommorow i shall feel better and write something which contradicts this post.

2 comments:

Jish said...

mate, believe me, you've come a long way from ur earlier life. u've got on track, and u'll do well. what is left is for u to do extraordinarily well so that like you said, people don't recognize u.
but don't feel bad about ur past, that was YOU, and no one can blame you for any of your actions without themselves feelin bad about their own life.
ppl who know u well know the goodness in u, and the rest, well if they dont know u, thats their problem.

gypsy said...

but this feel of just fading off and then appearin somewhere new suites me ,wud like to try tat,u got any idea to do wa i hav in my mind?