Wednesday, August 6, 2008

chosen one,fathy babes,toilet sleeprs ,yesterday

All of sudden love became the topic for that guy whom I see on the mirror in front of me, he kept on asking me questions:-love that which is not expressed, is it worth? No, it’s more or less like a letter that never got posted. Is physical love a must to share ones love for each other? Hmmmm ru talking about sex? No! Get that out of Ur mind my dear reflection. What is I Ur reflection? Can’t you see u doin the same as I do. Is it so how sure are you cuz I believe that u doing what am doin.k so its not sex ? Nope .hmmm is it something like kissing cuddling, like you do to kids? Yes …well I believe words need not be exchanged when you cud just hold someone’s hand in such a manner that a million message could pass through that warm touch. Son to a mother, father to the son, daughter to any one, touch, and a hug could send in messages far more clear than words form your vocal thru mouth. Well Ru doin that? Hmmm not much cuz I see the older generation having a problem with this kind of expression.wont you ask me y? Oh come on y don’t you hit the target rather than hitting the bush? K k ….hmm thatz cuz you know the world better than they do. You confusing me .oh come on think about it.




Well am still at EPK ,strolled towards SPS home (sps is one of my uncles, peers dad) a house awaiting for that chosen one ,the wedding flavor I sensed ,the people I met ,words they shared ,I inhaled the air of hope.
Cease fire, olive on the dove’s beak, some thing missin? ya Peer asked me to do that ,lights for the grooms adobe ,here we go ….stroll a few yards am at Fathy babes house (fathima my cous) ,give her a frequency and just a hint of a news she will pass it on with damn clarity .There she was tube light as her middle name ,the math’s genius Farzu ,quiet she was when I met her long back but now shez become more out going so I cud kill some time ,chess,pallankuzhi and a bit of gossip. the others followed Farzin the guy who keeps a time table for his day to day duty but never follows it.farzu needs pillow on four sides of her to sleep while Farzin needs a few people near him when he sleeps, he gave me a few sleepless nights .I bet, any one who could spend a night by his side then come meet me the next day and promise me that you will dare to spent the night again with him.hez a rock and roll fan I suppose. Have you seen any one sleeping inside the toilet with an alarm clock by his side well I have seen 2 of them ,one is Farzin and the other is me. Runs in the blood...


Well, well I just forgot some one, the gal who gave me a ride huh and I heard Beatles singing in my ears….


Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,
there’s a shadow hanging over me,
Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say.
I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.
Now I need a place to hide away.
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=pro-piracy 4.2 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you use the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg