Sunday, August 10, 2008

IN-TO-ME-I-SEE,,,confession & a b-day wish

Intimacy is IN-TO-ME-I-SEE, how true, its what I see in me, how I see myself is how I see others, only some one who loves thy self can love others and I was seeing in to me and I saw many a lovely beautiful souls .I did not have the knowledge when I started falling in love with that guy on the mirror but why? Cuz I was all a sudden surrounded by people who said they loved me, not that i wasnt loved before nor they did not care for me before but here are a bunch of people who said that they loved me and I felt that the guy on the mirror wasn’t as bad as I & others projected him to myself. He was good and bad, helpful and a pain in the back, was kool and senseless but then who isn’t?have we ever given a thought that we are just human ,flesh, blood, bones a good percentage of water and that brain to top it all which decides what’s bad and good ,who’s good and bad …so its like this Sunday and Mondays ,Sunday is a good day ,you don’t have to work but Mondays are shit ,but who named them Sundays and Mondays and who made Sunday a holiday and then Monday the next day after Sunday ..well self explanatory isn’t …….its all in our mind ,a man who works 24x7 gets a day off and he wishes for a comedy cinema where he does not take his brain along in to the cinema hall, while another so called intellectual wishes for a serious cinema where in language and culture is so foreign to him/her ,well the best part is he/she never has a clue that they have been watching the second reel first and the first reel after the interval cuz they believe that’s serious cinema. No one complains cuz they are intellectuals and what if the so called human error (operator) wasn’t an error, thats what they have in their mind. So does anyone have any say? when it comes to me and my character good or bad ? Neither do I have any say on others but then we keep sayin don’t we, damn we humans …………………


So the shield of diplomacy was doing the job and even though I had my WHAT is it all about MOMENT, but then my foot! I don’t give a damn, am here for the fantabulous and no ones bringing me down. But was that it? No, no wishes were always cruel to me but then let me not go bouncing on that topic cuz am not that perfect,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some one reading this, I mean all those who have raed everything above this paragraph would say , ohhh he is sooo sweet, saint of peace but I spill that few lines on what happened during these fantabulous times then you would just spit over my face but then I have always accepted that am as normal as you and the others. And right and wrong has a thin line in between, insanity and intellectual has a thin line on between too. So what do you think? Should I say something that will let your mouth puke on my face haaaaaa well the grey or is it the dark side of me. but somewhere down ,hidden in my heart or is it the brain and I felt if not this something else ,I had to do that and no one was affected no one and if there is some one then its me cuz I needed some nights extended to have a sleepless night to do my self confession. NO I will never spill the bean not cuz some one will hate me but cuz I will start hating the whole system of existence, damn ….. Am among the worst when it comes to digging up a ditch to hide my pain, anger and confessions.



Ahhhhh …..that was inspiration at its best ,did I write some thing good or what?...ah yup its Farzuz b day tomorrow ,Farzhana in Arabic means intelligent and she is ,talks a bit ,but that bits do have some sense ,quite a genius in math’s .I did let out a few thoughts on to that little brain of hers already jam-packed with electrical circuits and motors. She accepted a few debated on a few
Got a mind of her own, she cud do well in teaching or may be in some R&D, just my views, any way who am I, My head is full of junk.

2 comments:

Jish said...

hmm, u have left me intrigued. so whats this confession that you have to make, which would make me and everyone else puke on u?
secondly, do i want to hear it? i am not sure. i know that everyone has a dark side. though curious, sometimes some things are better left unsaid. ppl r gonna judge with that, thats the way ppl are made.
anyways, still curious :)

gypsy said...

let this world have a lesser revolution ,just bcuz i did not confess.dude i know me hair to toe nail and could any ones say the same thing about me? should anyone in that matter ,can i say that i know you hair to toe nail? let it sleep in me and turn in too nightmares once in a while,flash news:my ledger of bad deeds is overflowing up there .