Monday, June 16, 2008

Me? who me ? no am in peace

na sataish ki tamanna na silay ki parwah,
gar nahin hain mere ashar main maane na sahi
Translated in English as
Neither a craving for appreciation,
nor a caring for reward,
If my verses are meaningless, so be it
Ghalib..


it did not take me much time to understand that if i where to pen in my daily routine in this blog then i would just abrubtly finish of this blog and then forget the username and password ,Ah yes some thing kool happened ,after a loooong loong time i finished reading a book Black Friday (a documentary on the bombay blast) ,hmmmm am still havin the startin problem may be cuz i got a few issues that am tryin to solve ,i did contact the person involved the issue to help me out ,seemz like she is not interested but i feel am clear from my side ,,,well well i got other stuffz to do so maaaa salaaama ,,,(hope i continue this blog)

No comments: