Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vaffanculo brutta

gap ....hmmm gapz ,wasnt able to get online as i was @ the hospital singin a farewell song to my 15 year old pain or sud i say tat one thing tat made me feel tat am human too ,well am talking abt the bulge on my left hand some where near my small finger ,anesthesia and stuffs ,nurses trying to get a vien out off my bulky hands ,seen a many OT's (operation theaters) befor installed many an ot lights ,control panels ,nurse call systems, medical gas units and never did i ever feel tat some day i might be half dead half alive lyin on the ot bed being operated ,everything went off fine ,no pain .but wen the crazy nurse pulled off the sticky tape oof my hairy hands to remove that sryinge i just used the swear word on her ,thank god she did not understand (vaffanculo brutta).well am gonna miss that one piece of me ,my pain that made me feel human.

No comments: